This application serves as a one-stop reference guide for speedcubing enthusiasts and provides easy, instant access to Rubik’s cube algorithms for standard 3x3 cubes. All algorithms contained are based on the Fridrich method.
• Orientation of the Last Layer (OLL) Algorithms
• Permutation of the Last Layer (PLL) Algorithms
• 2 Look OLLs and PLLs
• F2LL Algorithms (Winter Variations)
• Instruction on First Two Layers (F2L)
• Beginner’s Method Instruction and Algorithms
• Notations with Illustrations
Sub20 Cubing is a free software application from the Recreation subcategory, part of the Home & Hobby category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2014-11-26. The program can be installed on Android.
Sub20 Cubing (version 3.0.0) has a file size of 11.53 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 3 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.